Why is Ozone (O3) so Important?
The human body runs off oxygen. In fact, a full 90% of the energy you produce is created through aerobic metabolism. If you are not getting enough oxygen, your body cannot produce enough energy.
Quite simply, the body cannot heal, or function, properly without adequate oxygen. This is why professional athletes use ozone therapy or hyperbaric chambers to speed healing times up to 3-4x faster after receiving an injury.
Ozone therapy and HOCATT™ allows you to bring that same healing ability helping to introduce a variety of unique health benefits.
Hocatt, full of energy 3 months on
Calm and welcoming experience. You feel relaxed as soon as you walk in the clinic. The clinic is committed to people realising their full health again. I feel more healthy and full of energy 3 months on.
– C. B. Auckland
Major Effects Of Ozone
Ozone has been scientifically proven to have numerous health benefits, with almost no side effects. Ozone therapies have been used in many countries, particularly Germany, USA, and Russia, where it is used in public hospitals.
Ozone is up to 3000 times faster and more effective than chlorine at killing bacteria, moulds, cysts and inactivating virus, while providing you with a purity not achievable with conventional chemicals. Unique to ozone is the fact that micro organisms do not build up immunity to ozone.
Healthy cells thrive on oxygen, and ozone supplies oxygen to healthy cells whilst harming unhealthy cells.
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. If, deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system, inhibit viral replication.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. T-helper causes it to produce more IL-2. Ozone’s main duty is to induce Lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.
4. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own.
5. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic candida albicans, athlete’s foot, molds, mildews, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
6. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly.
7. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly-dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
8. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis.
9. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Krebs Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolysis of carbohydrates for energy.
12. Ozone makes the antioxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system.
Ozone is approved for direct contact with food products by the FDA as an antimicrobial agent and granted full USDA approval with no restrictions for use on organic products.
Book a HOCATT Ozone Spa experience now
Dr Otto Warburg, double Nobel Prize Laureate
Dr Warburg was the primary pioneer of oxygen therapies, and researched and documented the importance of oxygen in the reversal of most diseases. He discovered that cancer and other pathogens thrive on fermentation involving sugars, and by removing sugar from the diet, the body can begin to heal. Healthy cells thrive in an oxygen-rich environment which is enhanced by the use of ozone.